Net Weigh Bag Fillers
Versatile Grain Bagging Equipment: Net Weigh Filler for Packaging 20-110# (9-50KG) Bags, Boxes, Drums and Pails with Free Flowing Granular & Pelleted Materials at a Rate of 1-25 Units per Minute.
NOTE: The standard unit is designed for packaging free flowing granular materials. Specialized products feeders (such as belt or auger styles) may be required to equipment this machine to fill powders or any kind nor any kind of non-free flowing materials. All materials must be dry and of low humidity content to be used with this machine.
Examples of Proper Application Include:
- Fertilizer, Corn, Soybeans, Salt, Sugar
- Sand, Limestone, Refractory Materials, Plastic Pellets
Principle of Operation:
The NWB Series grain bagging equipment and net weigh filler has a specially designed product flow gate powered by gravity. Product flows by gravity from the supply hopper bin into the product feed inlet at the top of the machine. The machines automatically loads product into an internal weigh hopper without operator input or assistance. When a fill cycle is initiated, the product discharges from the weigh hopper through a funnel spout and into the bag and the machine automatically weighs another charge of material into the internal weigh hopper in preparation for the next bag fill cycle. The NWB Series is an automatic net weigh filler that pre-weighs material before discharging it into a bag or other container.
NOTE: This machine does not close or seal bags. This operation is completed as a separate operation with this series of bag filler which we do offer which we do offer depending on the specific needs of your application. Click Here to Learn More About Bag Sealing / Bag Closing Equipment.
The NWB Series gravity packer has a totally enclosed product flow path from the supply hopper bin all the way into the bag. It can also be equipped with an optional air operated dust tight bag fill spout making the NWB the cleanest filling net weigh bag filler available in the industry.
- Proper Application – Free Flowing Granular Products
- Weight Range – 20-110 lb. (9-50KG) Open Mouth Bags
- Fill Rate – 1-10 Bags per Minute (Depending on Product Characteristics & Bag Sizing)
- Typical Scale Weight Accuracy – +/- .5-1% of Target Weight
- Process Air – 80 PSI @ 1 CFM per Bag Fill Cycle (Base Model Does not Require Air)
- Mild Steel Contacting Surfaces
- Digital Load Cell Scale Weighing
- 2.0, 3.0 & 4.0 Cu Ft Capacity Weigh Hopper (Sized per Application Requirements
- Gravity Gate Material Inlet
- Foot Pedal Start Actuator
- Variable Flow Gate
- Air Operated Bag Clamp
- 17” -32” Circumference Center Grip Fill Spout (Sized per Customer Requirements)
- SS-Simplex – Upgrade CM Simplex (M/S) w/ 304 S/S Material Contacting Surfaces
- MS Duplex – Upgrades CM Simplex to CM Duplex w/ M/S Material Contacting Surfaces
- SS Duplex – Upgrades CM Simplex to CM Duplex w/ 304 S/S Material Contacting Surfaces
- DT–Air Operated Dust Tight Fill Spout
- MS-BF14 – Price Adder for 14″ Belt Feeder (one Req’d for Each Scale Assembly)
- SS-BF14– Price Adder for 14″ Belt Feeder w/ 304 S/S Contact, USDA Belt & Seals (1 Req’d for Each Scale)
- MS-TW-AUG – Price Adder for Variable Speed Twin Auger Feeder w/ 3 HP Drive & Hinged Drop Bottom (M/S)
- SS-TW-AUG – Price Adder for Variable Speed Twin Auger Feeder w/ 3 HP Drive & Hinged Drop Bottom (304 S/S)
- MS-BIN – 100 Cu Ft Supply Hopper for Sectional (3 Piece) CM Net Weigher w/ Support Structure, Access
- MS-BIN – 100 Cu Ft Supply Hopper for Sectional (3 Piece) CM Net Weigher w/ Support Structure, Access Platform & Ladder, Bolt-On Lid, Lo/Hi Bin Level Indicators All Controls Pre-Wired (M/S)
- SS-BIN – 100 Cu Ft Supply Hopper for Sectional (3 Piece) CM Net Weigher w/ Support Structure, Access Platform & Ladder, Bolt-On Lid, Lo/Hi Bin Level Indicators All Controls Pre-Wired (304 S/S)
NOTE: Grain Bagging Equipment – This machine is available in Simplex (Single Weigh Hopper) or Duplex (Dual Weigh Hopper) Designs Depending on the Filling Rate Requirements of the System Up to 25 Units Per Minute.
Click an image below for a larger version.
Once larger version opens, use the left and right arrow keys to advance.